Arkivverket
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Lana Ludwig

[#24003] Anders Johannessen Hjertenes and Marta Nilsen Joøen in Kristiansund

Guest Lana Ludwig

I am looking for the family of Anders Olai Johannessen Hjertenes b.1850 and Martha Nilsen Joøen (Joøy or Joøe)b.1859. According to the 1900 census they had 3 children: Nils Olai b.1886, Johannes Marius b.1891, Agnes Marie b.1893. Did Nils, Johannes, or Agnes get married and to whom?Thanks for any information you can share.Martha Nilsen was my grandfather's sister.

Guest Jan Peter Wiborg

A link to the census is always helpful... :-) LenkeJan

Guest Endre Holten

Lana!Your relatives in Kristiansund, Norway:1) Nils Olaus Andersen, b. 1896, dead in 1. world war. His name on a memorial for dead seamen with the harbour in Kristiansund.2) Johannes Marius Hjertnes, b. 1891, m. with Dagmar Skjæret fra Bolga. Children: a)Nils, f. 1932, living in Kristiansund, adr. Margretes Fryd 17, 6514 Kr.sund. b) Dagny, f. 1934, d. unm. c) Per, f. 1936, liv. in Kristiansund, adr. Grendals gt. 30, 6516, Kr.s.3) Agnes Marie Hjertnes, f. 1893, unm., d. 19??. 1 son: Mathis Mathisen, to Tønsberg, marr. 1 son.Mvh. Endre.

Guest Gisle Hersvik

In 1865 census Johannes Elias. and family is at Kulen farm in Vaagsø, Sellø (Vågsøy, Selje): Lenke

Guest Lana Ludwig

Thank you so much Jan, Endre, and Gisle. I really appreciate the information. This really helps in my genealogy search. Thanks again.Lana

Sign in to follow this