Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#24660] Today is a big day ! Hendry Robertsen is unmasked !

Gjest Stefan Gagnon
 Del

Gjest Stefan Gagnon

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Today is a big day! I reveived this morning,a seamens roll for Henrick Robertsen / Hansen from Tune,Norway,son of Robert Anton Hansen and Maren Julie Johansdatter. I had good reason to believe that this man from Tune,Henrick Hansen / Robertsen, was my ancestor who died in Canada in 1915. This man from Tune has lot of similitude with my ancestor who signed Hendry Robertsen when he married a french Canadien woman. The man from Tune had been declared as perish at sea from his relatives in Norway,and my ancestor said he jump out of a boat to swim and reached the land. The Tune man was borned in 1868,a date that fit exactly.When I did receive a seamen roll this morning that said Henrick Robertsen from Tune ,ESCAPED in 24 nov.1890 in Canada,I knew it was the right man ! The man from Tune embarqued himself on a boat called MAGDALENE from Fredrickstad going in France. I 've verified on a list of boat that came in my town in sept. 1890,and he was HERE !!! tHE 22 NOV. 1890,The Magdalene was in Chicoutimi with captain S.Johnsen with a crew of 8 men and was going to Lisbon. WOW WOW WOOOOOO ! Lots thing have to be verify but I'm glad that today I found the truth in 90% sure. After five years seeking,it's a powerfull feeling !!!I will be back soon! I will put the seamen roll on the Webdebate, Don't worry. Tank you to everyone who gave me help ! Today I'm glad and so happy ! Stef in CANADA

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Jan Peter Wiborg

This sounds great, and especially; since this boat was in your town..., it can't be just a coincidence!! :-)//Jan

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.