Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#25880] Beever Olson Fuglem - Selbu

Gjest Nancy Fostervold Halvorson
 Del

Looking for information on Beever Olson Fuglem, according to his obituary says he was born August 27, 1851 Selbu, Trondheim. Obit also said he arrived in Minneapolis July 7, 1868 after a 2 months journey. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Nancy

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

I found that last night and that these same people emigrated in 1869. I wasn't sure if it was the same family or not. They homesteaded in Acton township, Meeker county, Minnesota. Beever took a homstead in Roseau county, Minnesota. Is there anything a the Selbu Bygdebok for this family that would confirm that information? When first coming it appears they went by Olson then started using Fuglem as their surname.How do you create the link to pages on the archives? I haven't been able to learn how to do that yet.Thank you, Nancy

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Tor Andersen

When you have performed a search you will see blue links in front of farms and persons. Rightclick on this number and choose Copy shortcut.Go to your subject (I prefer to use another window) and use ctrl/v to paste the link into the text. The system will convert the long link to 'Lenke' when you send your subject.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.