Arkivverket
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Garth Allanson

[#27672] Family Search

Guest Garth Allanson

I am looking for information on my distant family. My great-grandparents (Lars (Erlandsson)Allanson & Torborg Edie) moved from Norway around 1870 to Iowa, USA. I am looking for any detailed information on Lars's family. I do have names but little else. The names I do have are (starting with my g-g-g-g-g-grandparents)...Nile Ericsson & Britta Ericsdotter, Nile Hultman & Kerstin Nilesdotter, Nile Stangberg & Maja Nilesdotter, Carl Johnson & Greta Nilesdotter, Erland Nileson & Maria Carlsdotter, and Lars (Erlandson)Allanson & Torborg Edie. I thank everyone that sends me any information in advance. It has been hard to gather information from overseas. Thank you - Garth

Guest Andreas Snildal

Are you sure you're looking in the right country? The names mentioned above sounds very Swedish.

Guest Garth Allanson

You may be correct. I have little information as to the exact location of these distant relatives. I will start to search the Swedish databases. - Garth

Guest Kjellaug Robberstad Petit

I think they are Swedish at least Lars Erlandson: LenkeRegards Kjellaug

Guest Kjellaug Robberstad Petit

Erland and Maria's wedding: [url="http://www.familysearch.org/Eng/Search/IGI/individual_record.asp?recid=500232638372&lds=1&region=17&regionfriendly=Sweden&frompage=99>LenkeHere's a couple from the same region named Nils Ericsson and Britta Ericsdtr, but you didn't mentioned any years : LenkeNisl Hultman and Kertsin Nilsdtr : LenkeIs this the same Nils Hultman as a widower? LenkeTry to send a query here:

Sign in to follow this