Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#28392] Olaus Johansen - Kongsberg or Drammen

Gjest Robert Evensen
 Del

Gjest Robert Evensen

I'm trying to find the birth date of Olaus Johansen. He married Antonette Mathilde Olausdr on 28 May 1871 in Kongsberg. They may have moved later to Drammen. Thanks, Robert

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Gunn Huglen

Here is the wedding I think?LenkeI will try to help you to find more information. Sorry a I am not able to give you the birthdate from Churchbooks.Best regards from Gunn Huglen.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Robert L. Evensen

Tusen takk Gunn. Yes, that is the wedding record. I am hoping to find his birth date, so I can establish if he is the correct Olaus Johansen. The person I am seeking is Olaves Johanessen Løsnes, born 27 Oct. 1849 in Kongsberg. I do not know the name of his wife. He had at least one daughter, Lina Løsness, born abt. 1877 in Drammen.Robert

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Gunn Huglen

I wonder if Karoline Løsnes in Drammen i 1900 is a daughter of your Olaves Johansen?LenkeI will try to find out more.Gunn.h.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Gunn Huglen

I found a Løsnes family from Kongsberg in Lardal,in 1900.LenkeI know there are people i Vestfold still using Løsness as their familiname.In Horten and in Larvik I have seen the names.Gunn. H.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Gunn Huglen

Here are more Løsness famliy in Kongsberg 1865. Father is working in the silvermine .LenkeDo hope that will be of some help.Gunn. H.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Robert L. Evensen

Hei Gunn,Yes, you have found several of his brothers and family in Kongsberg. Many of the family moved to Drammen. Karoline Løsness is not his daughter. This is a puzzle. Robert

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Gunn Huglen

Here you have the Løsnes famliy i Drammen in 1900. LenkeI do hope you will get some help to find the bapt.in Kongsberg.Gunn H.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Robert Evensen

Hei Tor,Thank you. I have not seen this before. It is a possibility. I know of no family going to Michigan, but I will investigate.Mvh, Robert

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.