Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#28985] AGNES JENSINE JENSEN AND GUSTAV ADOLF OLSEN

Gjest Dayna Shepherd
 Del

Gjest Dayna Shepherd

Can anyone help me find an exact date of birth for Agnes Jensine Jensen or Gustav Adolf Olsen? I used VRI and it shows them marrying in Oslo in 1884. To determine if they are my grandparents, I need to know their exact dates of birth. I would so appreciate anyone's help. Thank you very much.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Ove Haugrud

I have tried to find out something about these two, and I think I may have found Agnes Jensine in 1865, see linkLenkeBut this link does not say anything about exact date of birth, only that she was born in Sandefjord, and that she was 7 years old in 1865.I have not found their wedding using VRI, how did you ask to find them ?I have also searched for Gustav Adolf, but there I find several candidates in 1865.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Jon Erik Berg-Hansen

The link given in (5) shows Gustav's age as born 1856 + father as Ole Norberg. You'll find Ole listed in Christiania (Oslo) in the 1865 census. His family (including Gustav age 10) is listed in the 1865 census in Gjøvik in Oppland county.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kjell Håkestad

From Sandar church register.Agnes Jensine Jensen born feb. 12, 1859 – and christening juni 30. 1859. parents is:Kjøpmann (storekeeper) Andreas Jensen Sandefjord and Andrine Jørgensen Sandefjord.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.