Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#29263] Johanne Marie Hansdatter 1829

Gjest Anne Godfrey
 Del

Gjest Anne Godfrey

I am looking for ways to find the mother of Johanne Marie Hansdatter, born either 1829 or 1836 (her marriage certificate of 1853 says she was 23 years old, but the 1865 census says she was 29, being born in 1836. I'm not sure which is correct. Her father was Hans Johannesen but no mother was listed. I would really like to try and find Johanne's mother. Johanne's husband was Frederik Emanuel Johannessen and their children were Fredrikke Marie Fredriksdatter, Mathilda Caspara Augusta Fredriksdatter (my great grandmother born 12 March 1864 in Aker), Axel Valdemar Fredriksen and Inga Oline Josephine Fredriksdatter. I have tried the IGI and the Digital Arkives, but with no success. I've written this before but still cant' find Johanne's mother. Thanks for any help. Anne Godfrey

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Lars Johannessen

There is in fact a candidate, found in Digitalarkivet under Baptised in Aker 1828 -1834, She was born in 1832, with parents Hans Johannessen and Anne Marie Truelsdatter Lenke

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.