Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#39208] Christina Hansdatter born 1762

Gjest Georgina Smith
 Del

Gjest Georgina Smith

I found Christina Hansen (as they put it) on familysearch IGI, born 26 Sep 1762 in Enebakk, Akershus. Father: Hans LongI would like to find who this Christina married.It would also be nice to find out who her mother was.Many thanks to anyone who can help!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Laila Kornstad

I'm sorry to tell that the Enebakk book says that this Christina had died before 1768 when her father, Hans Christophersen Logn under Bjerke, died. Her mother's name was Marthe Christophersdatter.But I could not find their burials in the churchbook!Yours, Laila Kornstad.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Georgina Smith

Laila!Thank you for your help! Now I know that this Christina is not mine. every information helps in some way.Best regards, Georgina

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Georgina Smith

Hi Laila!I am still wondering about this, since you cannot find burials. Is there a possiblity that there was an error in the churchbook?My relative Anders Pettersson Bönfeldt (spelling?)came from Skillingmark Parish (1793)in Sweden to Norway. Coming to Norway from there would be fairly close to Akershus Parish in Norway. He married a lady by the name of Christina Hansdatter who was born 26 Sep 1762. But we did not know which parish in Norway. This is the only one with this birthdate on IGI. But of course I know not all people are on the IGI.Thanks for your help!Georgina

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.