Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#39656] Døpte av min Oldefar i Ullensaker

Gjest Garth Ulrich
 Del

Gjest Garth Ulrich

Can anyone tell me the baptism date of my great-grandfather, Hans Antonsen, born November 30, 1878, son of Anton Halvorsen and Karoline Nielsdatter?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Ruth Brumer Bratvold

He was not born i Ullensaker. Since they emigrated July 1879, he might have been born in Oslo.I thought Hans Antonsen, born 30 Nov 1878, was your great grandfather, but I found him in the death records, he died January 1. 1877 and was buried the 5.Ruth

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Lillian Kristiansen

If this is the emigtation : LenkeAnna Birgitte born 2/4, Cristening 19/4 in Ullensaker 1874 have this parents: Smal farmer Anton Halvorsen Vettalseie and wife Karoline Ingebretsdatter.You said that mothers name should be Nilsdatter? Are you sure about the mothers second name?Do you know when they left Norway?Lillian

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Garth Ulrich

Yes, this is the correct family. I made a mistake about Karoline's patronymic. (It is Ingebretsdatter).I am looking for the baptism record of Hans Antonsen. He used his father's patronymic in the USA and therefore was called Hans Halvorson. Our family infomration tells that he was born November 30, 1878 in Ullensaker.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Hello again.Yes, I understand what you are looking for, but he is not christening in Ullensaker. The Parish was splited in two in 1878 - Ullensaker and Hovin. His sister was christening in Ullensaker, but that was 4 years earlier.I´ve looked in the churchbook for their moving out from Ullensaker without luck. Maybe Ruth has a clue when she write Oslo/Christiania??I have some of the Churchbooks from Oslo - hopefully I can be lucky!! I will take a lock at them later this evening.Lillian

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Hello Garth.This is the family in Census 1865: LenkeYou can see the farmname: Moen and Stokstad. I belive that the other family in this place are Antons brother with wife and one son. The last person on this census is Antons father.I am a little bit stubborn as a mule when I look for something and sometime I get paid for it!!I know from before that upgiven age in Usa/Canada can be wrong - I got family over there my selv. In emigration Anna should be 5 years old, but she is 4. I got this one in Churchbook for Ullensaker and he is for sure their son and his name is Hans Ingebrigt. If he not died this is what you are looking for:Ullensaker Churchbook nr. 18 for this years 1876 - 1877, Christening number 122, page 11.Hans Ingebrigt born 24. of August, christening 1 of October 1876 in Church Algarh.Smallholder Anton Halvorsen Stokstad and Wife Karoline Ingebrigtsdatter.Goparent: Ole Sigvardsen Stokstad, Ole Halvorsen Stokstad, Hans Halvorsen Haug, Maren Jakobsdatter Stokstad, Marie Halvorsd. O??rud.Lillian

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Hello Garth.This is the family in Census 1865: LenkeYou can see the farmname: Moen and Stokstad. I belive that the other family in this place are Antons brother with wife and one son. The last person on this census is Antons father.I am a little bit stubborn as a mule when I look for something and sometime I get paid for it!!I know from before that upgiven age in Usa/Canada can be wrong - I got family over there my selv. In emigration Anna should be 5 years old, but she is 4. I got this one in Churchbook for Ullensaker and he is for sure their son and his name is Hans Ingebrigt. If he not died this is what you are looking for:Ullensaker Churchbook nr. 18 for this years 1876 - 1877, Christening number 122, page 11.Hans Ingebrigt born 24. of August, christening 1 of October 1876 in Church Algarh.Smallholder Anton Halvorsen Stokstad and Wife Karoline Ingebrigtsdatter.Godparent: Ole Sigvardsen Stokstad, Ole Halvorsen Stokstad, Hans Halvorsen Haug, Maren Jakobsdatter Stokstad, Marie Halvorsd. O??rud.Lillian

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Sorry Garth, but it was this one Ruth in nr.4 ment...he died 1877 in Stokstadmoen. I thought it was another one she ment.Lillian

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Ruth Brumer Bratvold

I don't believe he was born in Ullensaker since he's not registered in the church books for neither Ullensaker nor Hovin church. At that time they wouldn't travel with a child that wasn't christened. That's why I thought he might have been born 'on the way' to emigration, but, of course, that's only a theory.Ruth

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Garth Ulrich

Lillian and Ruth,One source that we have says that he was born in Sorum, Øvre Romerike. We thought that this was a mistake, but maybe it is correct if he was not born in Ullensaker.Can the records from Sorum be checked?Thanks for all your help, Garth

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.