Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#59891] Ole Tormodsen Hodne & Maren Margrethe Gregoriusdatter

Gjest Patricia Carlsen Mikkelsen
 Del

Gjest Kjellaug Robberstad Petit

Just a curiosity as you were interested in Klaus Hodne too. He gets a son Thormod in 1811, there must surely have been a close relationship here (bottom of left page): Kildeinformasjon: Rogaland fylke, Rennesøy, Ministerialbok nr. A 3 (1772-1815), Kronologisk liste 1811, side 330. Permanent sidelenke: [url="http://www.arkivverket.no/URN:kb_read?idx_kildeid=15842&idx_id=15842&uid=ny&idx_side=-339>Lenke Permanent bildelenke: Lenke Here his wife was 'churched': Kildeinformasjon: Rogaland fylke, Rennesøy, Ministerialbok nr. A 3 (1772-1815), Kronologisk liste 1811, side 331. Permanent sidelenke: Lenke Permanent bildelenke: LenkeAnother thing that might interest you, here the wedding banners were read for the second time for Thormod and Berthe on Sep 5, 1812 - on the right page added in between(I'm still looking for Børre)I'm even wondering whether they got a child here too. There's something written after her name that I think I can read as 'født 1 barn' - birth given to a child, but I'm far from sure. Kildeinformasjon: Rogaland fylke, Rennesøy, Ministerialbok nr. A 3 (1772-1815), Kronologisk liste 1812, side 340. Permanent sidelenke: Lenke Permanent bildelenke:

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Anne Bjørlo Fiskå

Hei Kjellaug 47 Was Hetland under Stavanger at that time? The churchbook from Hetland don't go that far back. Se, Stavanger, Domkirken, Frue.51 Rennesøy gard og ætt side 867 Klaus KlausenI Hodne g.m. Kari Pedersdatter har 8 barn, deriblandt Tormod dpt 30.12.1810, Tormod er skipper flytter til Stavanger 1838, gift med Anna Bergitte Nilsdatter, Stavangermvh Anne

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Anne Bjørlo Fiskå

Rennesøy gard og ætt side 852 Alle 8 barna til Tormod og Berte Børre f 1812, Ragnhild dpt 1815 gift 1842 m. Søren, flyttet til Stavanger, Tormod 1817 g.m. Anna Andersdtr, Sokn, flyttet til Stavanger, Nils f1820mg.m. Åse Sigvaldsdatter fra Hjelmeland, flyttet til Stavangerm Berta f 1823 g.m.Ole Olsen Lom, flyttet til Biri, Berta Gurine f 1826 g.m.fisker Rasmus Bendik Jonson, Engøy, Ole f 1812.1829, Marta Serine 28.12.1829 til Stavanger 1852.mvh Anne

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

That was Claus Hodne number 2, the father of Klaus Hodne married to Berthe 'Folgeskone' mentioned in the census 1865. Thanks for your info, Anne.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

I've now checked the churchbooks from Stavanger DK/Frue to see if Ole Gunnleivsen came from Hetland, but I cannot find him in 1759/60/61. By the way no father was named Gunnleif/Gundleiv/Gunnlev, it does not seem to be a common name in this region.If there's anything you don't understand in # 53, let us know.mvh Kjellaug

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Hei KjellaugI noticed the same thing -- no one with a last name anything like Gunnleivsen in the area. This man is a mystery...I think I understand what is in #53. But I appreciate you offering to help me... because my Norwegian is terrible!You and Anne have done so much to help me. I have started to enter things into my genealogy program. I will probably have more questions when I get into it further.I will post back then.mvh Patti

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Anne Bjørlo Fiskå

Dåpen til Berte Guria nr 66 permanent sidelenkeLenkehar sett gjennom døpte i avskrift av kirkebok for Stavanger inkl. Hetland og Randaberg 1750-1764 ingen Ole Gunleivsen, heller ingen Gunnleif/Gundleiv/Gunnlev, mvh Anne

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Thank you AnneThank you for the link to Berte's baptism.I'm not sure what you wrote in the second part... I think you said that you didn't find Ole Gunleivsen in Hetland (1750-1764).mvh Patti

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Anne said what you thought. She went to the library and borrowed the copies, she found nothing either so we can conclude that the onfo on FS is wrong.Maybe we should go back to the area around Finnås.mvh Kjellaug

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

I looked at the files here for Finnås. I looked at the 1701 Census, probate and marriages. I didn't see a lot of men with a first or last name Gunleiv/Gunleivsen. No one on Økland. I searched the entire 1801 census and it looked like this name is most common in Vest-Agder, Aust-Agder and Telemark. I don't know where to go from here...I appreciate all your help...mvh Patti

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Anne Bjørlo Fiskå

Hei KjellaugHar sett gjennom avskrift av kirkebok for Strand 1749-1769, finner ingen Ragnhild Jensdatter. Den Ranveig Jonsdatter fra Melberg ble gift i 1806 og bodde på Heng, Strand. Så jeg tror vi har den rette Ragnhild fra Madland. Hun kunne hatt tjeneste i Strand før hun giftet seg.mvh Anne

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

The problem is that Ragnhild Jensdtr with parents Jens Osmundsen, seems to have married sb on Rennesøy according to the bygdebook you (Anne) quoted. While Tormoe's mother is probably the unmarried spinster in the census. See: 8, 24, 27 and 36.Whom did she marry? mvh Kjellaug

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Patricia, would you like to have some pictures from these islands (Hodne, etc..)? If so, you can contact me: kellypetit@hotmail.comI could post them here, but then I'd have to reduce the size.Kjellaug

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Eva Willenburg

Have you looked under Håland parish, covers places like Grannes, Sola, Tananger etc? Several people from Rennesøy had their children baptised there.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

I've been looking at Ole Gunleivesen again: Kildeinformasjon: Rogaland fylke, Rennesøy, Ministerialbok nr. A 3 (1772-1815), Kronologisk liste 1781, side 90. Permanent sidelenke: [url="http://www.arkivverket.no/URN:kb_read?idx_kildeid=15842&idx_id=15842&uid=ny&idx_side=-91>Lenke Permanent bildelenke: LenkeWhat if it's not Findaas, but Lindaas? I check with a Lars Endresen on the top of the right page and these two letters are very close.Otherwise I've done some global search again, but didn't come up with much. There's a Ole Gunleivsen in Vest-Agder, but all the rest is far from what was written in the churchbook:

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.