Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#65708] Church in Lillehammer

Gjest Clark Monson
 Del

Gjest Clark Monson

I am wondering was the church in the city of Lillehamer in the early days? If it is in the church records?Clark Monson 3925 Dacotah View Court Grand Forks, ND 58201 USA

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Yngve Nedrebø

Lillehammer used to be a part of Fåberg parish. Lillehammer was made a congregation of their own from jan. 1, 1903.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Torodd Kinn

I'm not local to the area, but this is what I gather from the information from the archives:Lillehammer was part of the 'prestegjeld' Fåberg until 1900/1901.Before that division, there were for some time two Lillehammer 'sokn' that were part of Fåberg 'prestegjeld': Lillehammer bysokn (town parish) and Lillehammer landsokn (country parish) -- the latter later called Mesna. In addition, there was a 'sokn' called Fåberg as part of the 'prestegjeld' Fåberg.Even earlier, Fåberg 'prestegjeld' was only one 'sokn', viz. Fåberg.So before 1900, you'll find Lillehammer in the 'prestegjeld' of Fåberg, but for a long time as a separate 'sokn', with church registers called Fåberg/Lillehammer (prestegjeld/sokn). Before that, you'll have to look under Fåberg itself.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.