Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#65758] Problem with Web page

Gjest Bruce W. Miller
 Del

Gjest Bruce W. Miller

1: The Web site only has an English translation on the main pages. 2: When going to the parish records I can't advance the pages (1, 5, or 20). I get a 30 minute timeout error. Can you please help me. BWM

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kristian Hunskaar

I tried, but couldn't recreate your problem. Would you please explain, step by step, how you encounter it?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Bruce W. Miller

When I go to: www.arkivverket.no/URN:kb_read?idx_kildeid=16896&uid=ny&idx_side=-4 and try to go to the next page or 5 pages or 20 pages I get this error: 'Error common_0104b: Couldn't fetch short source information! MySQL error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check....' . The other trouble I'm having is when I'm on the Main page of the 'Digitised Parish Registers'. If I try to go to any other page I cannot find it in English. Any help would be greatly appreciated. BWM

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.