Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#67511] Hjelp med Sogn og Fjordane?

Gjest Richard R. Einerson
 Del

Gjest Lars E. Øyane

Now that it appears Einer Andersson Tjonn be identical to Einer Andersson from Hafslo, born 1772, his parents were Anders Arneson and BRITHA Einersdotter (ref. #10611), so his 3rd daughter Britha was obviously named for his mother.Previously we have Einer's oldest daughter Synneva named for his 1st wife. So where do the other names come from, Gjertrud (called Anna at death) and Endre?Logically Endre could have been the name of a former husband of Kari Johnsdotter's, but the marriage record shows she had not been married before. Endre is NOT a 'modernization' of Anders. I believe that Kari Johnsdotter was orphaned at a young age, and than she was raised by a couple with the first names ENDRE and GJERTRUD (or perhaps Anna?).Maybe Kari Johnsdotter's CONFIRMATION can be found in Leikanger between 1792 and 1798?Cordially yours,Lars E. Oyane

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Richard R. Einerson

Lars, yes sir I found her confirmation at Rinde 19th March 1796, Kari Johnsdatter Helland. I agree totally with what you have said about Kari. Here is my theory: she may have been 'adopted' by John Baarsen and Guri ('Gjertrud?') Bentsdatter Helland, or Ole Endresen Tjonn and his wife Britha. John Baarsen's daughter, also named Kari Johnsdatter, married Endre Olsen Tjonn on 29 June 1795, and lacking any other evidence, perhaps this is where the name Endre came from? Despite my best efforts, I cannot locate her baptism. I believe she may be hiding in plain sight under a different name, or perhaps was born out of wedlock and never recorded? I have noticed 'holes' in Leikanger's register; i.e., the fact that Syneve Bentsdatter Tjonn's burial (Einer Andersen's first wife) and that of her father were never recorded between 1801-1811. I am open to any suggestions, and welcome anyone's help with this.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.