Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#67952] Anna Hansdatter 1859/ Johanes Odin Klevstad

Gjest Rob Hansen
 Del

Gjest Rob Hansen

Hi,I'm trying to bring a line of ancestors up to date in the form of Anna Hansdatter born 1859 Breivoll, Troms, living wiyh (not married to ) Johanes Odin Klevstad born 1857 Tromso, by whom she had two children Olevia (1880 - ) and Adolf (1885- )both of whom vanish on the 1900 census.What I want to know is who the children married if anyone and what happened to them.Also, Johanes turns up in Tromso year 1900 attached to another woman - where is Anna??Any help would be greatly appreciated,Rob.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Bjørg Hukkelberg

Yes, these are the right persons. I did not look for another spelling. Anna may be dead?Bjørg

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Rob Hansen

I think Anne is right because the grandparents are listed on the same farm. What is still not clear is where Adolf and Olivia went after 1900 and where Anne was in 1900. Any ideas what happened??

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.