Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#70149] Johannes Larsen b. 1826 Loga Br4, V Nes Vest Agder

Gjest Mary Ellen Johannessen Deprey
 Del

Gjest Mary Ellen Johannessen Deprey

I am searching for the brothers of Johannes Larsen b. 1826 on Loga farm. His Father was Lars Johannessen B. 1801 Loga Br. 4, IV, Nes, Vest Adger Lars was Married to Siri Ommundsdtr. B Feb 1800. I believe there was a brother Lars married to a Helena. Lars born about 1831. Any help would be appreciated. I am coming to Norway in Sept. and hope to have a book on my Great Grandfather Ole Johannessen born 5June 1884 on Loga Farm. Any help as to connectinf Lars to this family and what happened to him would be appreciated

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Jan H. Trelsgård

Lars Johannessen Loga had a son Lars born out of wedlock in 1822. The mother of the child was Johanne Tollaksdatter Haugeland from Hidra parish, Vest-Agder. Lars Larsen was bapt. August 2nd 1822: [url="http://www.arkivverket.no/URN:kb_read?idx_kildeid=9467&idx_id=9467&uid=ny&idx_side=-58>LenkeIn the 1865-census Lars Larsen is living as a carpenter and widower in Stavanger with his mother and three children:

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.