Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#71522] Bydebok for Aasnes

Gjest Kim Schmitt
 Del

Gjest Kim Schmitt

Hi Does anybody know where i could find the bydebok for Aasnes? Since there is no church records due to the fire a long time ago. I'm Looking for Otto glorvicks birth record. His parents were Ole glorvick and Olea Melbie. Otto's birthyear is 1860. This is all I can give you Thanks Kim

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kim Schmitt

Berit, From here I usualy go to the church Books. There is no church books in his time line, due to a fire. That is why I asked if there was anybody knew where I could locate abydebok of that area.Thanks Kim

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Berit Knudsen

What are you looking for?Since there are no churchbook, you can't find his birthrecord. His marriage, if he married, will show you the date, I belive.The marriage of his parents 22.Oct. 1847 in Hof, nr.32 Lenke

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kim Schmitt

I will try 'Dis- Norg'. Beret , The bydebok for Aasnes. I don't know if there is one but will be looking for it in the process. He married in the states and it has no record of his birth ,since he married in 1890.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.