Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#76483] what is this page

Gjest ole vidar nilsen
 Del

Gjest ole vidar nilsen

hi i need some help to understand what this page as i have not seen it before and 2 of my ancestors are on it 3 rd and 2 last names on first page levor olsen and marith sjulsdatter but i dont know what the heading on top says . Is it a death and burial page Lenke

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Adele Goa

The top of the page is 'Utgangs Lister' which is Leaving or Departing from the Parish. But your people are under the heading 'Tilgangs Lister' which, I think, is Entering the Parish. Both of them came from Flesberg.My Norsk-Englesk dictionary defines Tilgangs as 'access' or 'supply' which makes no sense to me. In most of the Parish Registers I have seen they use the words Innflytede and Udflytede. If I am completely wrong, hopefully someone will correct me.Greetings from Canada

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Remi Pedersen

Adele, you're right. 'Tilgangs-Lister' meens moved to the parish.Levor Olsen, 46 1/2 years old, worker without a steady job (løsarbeider) and came from Flesberg (in Buskerud) with his wife (Hans kone)Marith Sjulsdr., 41 1/2 years old. The official arrival-date to the parish is November 26th 1839.I can't get more information because I do not know which church-book this is.I will guess that it is a church-book from Kongsberg.Ole Vidar: You will find the information about Levor and Marith's movement out of Flesberg here in the church-book from Flesberg: Lenke Right column on the right page (Udflyttede) No. 35 and 36. They are moving to Kongsberg.Remi

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest ole vidar nilsen

thank you yes it was the kongsberg church book and i was going through the death and burial pages looking for someone else when i came upon this page ingeborg levorsdatter their daughter married helge olsen in kongsberg my 3rd great grandfather dads mum side thanks once againole vidar

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.