Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#77516] Who was the mother of Hans Henriksen Thaulow (1692-1757)?

Gjest Tybring Hemphill
 Del

Gjest Tybring Hemphill

I am trying to determine who was the mother of Hans Henrik Thaulow (1692-1757). His father Henrik Bertelsen Thaulow lived in Trondheim around 1700. Sources suggest that Henrik was married first to an Anne/Anna Lund and second to Maren Hansdatter (Hammer). I don't have any dates of marriage and have not found any record of marriage in Trondheim for Henrik Thaulow.There is an Anne Raphaelsdatter Lund in the records 1661-1704 listed as a daughter of Raphael Madsen Lund and Gidsken Jorgensdatter Schjelderup, but she apparently married a Jens Olsen GjulThere is also record of a Maren Hansdatter daughter of Hans Lauritsen and Gidsken Arentsdatter. I don't know where the name 'Hammer' comes from.One of the sisters of Hans Henrik is named Gidsken, so it is hard to know which is more likely to be her mother as both lead to a grandmother named Gidsken. If anyone has any information that might help clear up this, I would be very pleased to hear.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Aslak Smedal

Anne Cathrine Tyrholm (1704-1790)LenkeAnne Cathrine Tyrholm (1704-1790) Anne Cathrine Tyrholm came from a prominent family in the civil Bragernes. On 21 January 1722, she married Hans Henrik Thaulow in Moss. They owned a large house with ten rooms, where they received the king in 1733. Families Thaulow and Chrystie had much time with each other, and married into each other's families and were godparents for each other's children. Anne Cathrine died in Moss on 31 May 1790.Her brother Iver Tyrholm the city and rådstueskriver in Kristiansand from 1756 to 1763, when Henrik Arnold Thaulow took over.Best regards Aslak

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.