Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#79593] translation help please on death

Gjest denny friis
 Del

Gjest denny friis
LenkeI'm trying to puzzle out the words on the death record of Friderick Johan Friis (#8 on top of page)I can't find his birth record and am wondering if his death record holds a clue.Thank you
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Bjørg Hukkelberg

I find that he is born 29-11-1811, and baptised 6-12-1811. Found this on Family Search, but have not found him in the Churchbook. His name is then Friderich Martin Johansen Friis. Parents Johan Friderich Friis and Thale Marie Aanensdatter

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest denny friis

Thank you everyone!I was wondering if this 'Frederick Johan Friis' was actually 'Friderich Martin Friis'. If he is, that would explain why I can't find later records.I couldn't puzzle out what was written before his name and in between his parents on the death record. I thought it might say pleibarn (fosterchild?)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest denny friis

If the death records say 'pleibarn' before his name who are actually the parents of Frederik Johan?Frederik Martin's birth record has been found listing Johan Friderich & Thale Marie.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Bjørg Hukkelberg

This can be his right parents, even if he is said to be a 'pleiebarn'. The baptism record is the same, and then i think it is the correct parents.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.