Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#81061] Death of Inger Jacobsdatter, wife of Niels Olsen Tofteberg, Borge, married 1737

Gjest Mark Shepherd
 Del

Gjest Mark Shepherd

Inger Jacobsdatter and Niels Olsen Tofteberg were engaged 30 Jan 1737 and then married, (no marraige date in record). see Lenke. Since christening records in Borge were not started until 1723, I do not think there is a christening record for her. However, I am looking for a burial or death record. I have not been able to find it in the Borge parish records. I am wondering if I missed it or if someone has another source where her death or burial is recorded?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest karl johnny sommer

Hi Mark - I do not know if you've seen this?(Death's in Borge 1762)Niels Olsen Toftebergs wife Anna Andersdatter death 39 years old.With searchs on FS pilot I found child named Torbiørn,born june 24,1759.Parents:Niels Olsen and Anna Tofteberg. The last child I have found,born of Inger Jacobsdatter is Ole born january 27,1754.I have searchs Ingers death between 1754/1759 With no results. K J Sommer

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 2 uker senere...
Gjest Mark Shepherd

Hi Karl,I did not know about a second wife Anna Andersdatter or the child Ole or the child Torbiorn. Thank you for telling me about them. however, I wonder about the child Ole being Niels Olsen Tofteberg's child because there is also another Niels Tofteberg (Niels Halvorsen Tofteberg--wife's given name was Berthe) who was also living at the same farm. The christening of Ole only says father is Niels Tofteberg and no mother is recorded. I also searched the parish christening records from the christening of Niels and Inger's child Anders, christened 17 Sep 1747 and the christening of Niels and Anna's child Torbiorn 24 Jun 1759 and found no other child of a Niels Olsen or Niels Tofteberg except for Ole. I guess Ole could belong to either Niels Tofteberg. I think I will post that in a new entry. Also do you know the engagement or marraige of Niels Olsen Tofteberg to Anna Andersdatter? I searched the parish records from 1747-1759 and could not find it. I will post an entry about that as well.Thanks again for your help.Mark

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest karl johnny sommer

Hi Mark - It's probobly appropriate that you mention that the Ole baptized january 27,1754 is the son of Niels Halvorsen Tofteberg and Berthe Olsdatter.I have the following children on Nils Olsen Tofteberg and Inger Jacobsdatter,I think you have the same:Ole 13 sept 1739 - Inger 5 juli 1741 - Hans 30 mai 1745 and Anders 17 sept 1747.Tofteberg is a farm in Moum district,north east in Borge.Today not far from the border to Sarpsborg/Tune.K J Sommer

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest karl johnny sommer

Hello again Mark - I found another child of Niels and Inger.You may also have this children?Peder Nielsen Tofteberg,born 1743,dead january 12,1770. K J Sommer

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.