Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

Øvre Kvinesdal / Hægebostad: 1710-1760, Ministerialbok

Patricia Carlsen Mikkelsen
 Del

I am trying to find a record of the death of my 6th g-grandfather, Tarald Egeland. The last mention I find is the birth of his youngest child, Taral in 1755. See here (in far left column):

http://www.arkivverk...ny&idx_side=-34

Prior to this, he is mentioned as a witness in several baptisms, but after this birth, I don't see him again. I assume he has either died or is not well. But I don't see any records of deaths in this book (1710-1760). Mainly, I see marriages and baptisms. Would there have been another source for deaths during these years? In the next book, beginning in 1760, I do see deaths listed, but not before. I also cannot find an index of probates for this region. :unsure:

I think I found the death of his wife, "enke" Askier Olsdtr Roys-Egeland, although I wonder about the age (50 in January 1769). Tarald & Askier were married in 1729 and had their first child in 1730. So, if this age is correct, then it can not be "my" Askier! Here is the record.

http://www.arkivverk...ny&idx_side=-15

I would greatly appreciate any assistance or advice!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider