Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

Jens Rasmussen abt 1789 Kristiania

Kevin Leach
 Del

I am a new visitor to this site trying to find information on Jens Rasmussen, born about 1789 in Kristiania. His wife's name is Anne, born in Hurdal about 1793. I cannot find her last name. Here is the 1865-telling for 0237 Ejdsvold:

http://digitalarkivet.uib.no/cgi-win/webcens.exe?slag=visbase&sidenr=27&filnamn=f60237&gardpostnr=1351&merk=1351#over

The problem is that a church fire in Eidsvold destroyed many of the records I need. I am hoping someone has information on this family.

I am having a lot of difficulty finding any information on Jens or Anne's parents or families. In this census I was able to locate Jens' 2 sons, Kristian and Johannes. I have some information on Kristian's children, but not much on Johannes.

http://digitalarkivet.no/cgi-win/WebCens.exe?slag=visbase&sidenr=6&filnamn=f60237&gardpostnr=1315&personpostnr=7289&merk=7289#ovre

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Welcome!

This is the forum for help with transcriptions. You will find a broader audience in 'Brukernes eget forum' - The general forum for user discussions.

You will also find that the users are much more helpful if you fill in your real name in the profile.

All the best for your research,

Stian

Endret av Stian Høiset
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider