Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

Andries Amons, Larvik / Matthijs Lourens & Anna Sweeris

Fred H. Boer
 Del

Hope someone can help me. Always thought I was 100% Dutch but it seems there is a remarkable part coming from Norway and Denmark as well. But it makes it difficult for me to search on this pages because of all the langauges I speak, no Norwegian :-)

I hope you can assist me?

Andries Amons married in Amsterdam 25-8-1870 to Anna Margaretha Lourens.

Andries mentioned as date of birth appr. 1744 and born in Larvik. He deceased before 1820. Could never found his baptism though.

Also his wife Anna Margaretha Lourens has Norwegian roots. Born in Amsterdam, but her parents were from Norway.

Her father Matthijs Lourens was born in Drobak appr 1720, het mother, Anna Sweeris was born in Kristiansand appr 1721.

Would be grateful if someone gives my research in your country a new boost!

Fred H. Boer

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

It doesn't look like the Norwegian Church books (the scanned one) for that period are scanned and published. But to make the names you are searching for a little bit more 'Norwegian', you could try to search at the Family Search web site or Ancestry.com for: Andreas/Anders Amundsen, Matthias Lorentsen/Lauritsen, Anna/e Sverresdatter/Severinsdatter (datter = daughter)

Grete

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

I am a little ashamed to be honoust. Using google I retrieve some answers which I ve  had already some help. In Norway it looks likt his name was/is Andreas Anundsen. Possible generations back: Anund Andersen Roppestad & Karen Borresdatter > Anders Anundsen Roppestad & Pernille Klausdatter > Anund Andersen & Lisbet Andersdatter. Anund came from a farm Roppestad in Kvelde subparish.

Reason why I did not mention it is because I could not find the answers i did get on my old messages. And now i am looking again i see a lot of answers already, but none of them is certain. It does look promising though. Sorry for the persons who helped me before. I thought i would be informed by e-mail when an answer was given.  Somewhere on this page he seems to be mentioned but i fail do discover it: http://arkivverket.no/URN:sk_read/25438/343/staan dat hij in 1786

thanks!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

The farm name Roppestad will be at Nøtterøy I think. If you are lucky you will find the Nøtterøy Bygdebok (= farm book) available online. Kvelde used to be a part of Larvik, and Nøtterøy is a parish 'next door' of Larvik. (I think..)

On top of this forum, right side you will find 'følg dette emnet' = follow this subject. Mark it, and you will receive an e-mail when you get an update/answer

Grete

Endret av Grete Jøraas
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider