Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

Gamle Digitalarkivet virker ikke!

Bente Borgen
 Del

Tusen Takk!!!!!!!  Is this permanent?  

I can't get the search for all in Norway in 1900 (looking for Kleofas).  Are there some new problems?

Endret av Margaret Miller
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Noen som vet en grunn for at jeg ikke kommer inn her når jeg trykker på lenken?

mvh

Bente Borgen

Den gamle serveren er litt ustabil for tiden. Vi skal se hva vi kan gjøre for å fikse dette.

Den lenken peker til en kopi av Digitalarkivet og jeg kan ikke garantere for at innholdet der er 100 % likt det du finner her http://gda.arkivverket.no/cgi-win/WebMeta.exe?spraak=n

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Tusen Takk!!!!!!!  Is this permanent?  

I can't get the search for all in Norway in 1900 (looking for Kleofas).  Are there some new problems?

The links to the old versions of the Digital Archives are not permanent, they are still going to be shut down at some point. The date we are working towards now is end of this year. The link Torbjørn Igelkjøn gave you is a copy of the official old site of the Digital Archives, and I cannot guarantee that the data there is an exact copy of this site http://gda.arkivverket.no/cgi-win/WebMeta.exe?spraak=e

Furthemore, if you are looking for persons in the 1900 Census, I would recommend you use the new site and get accustomed to the new way of searching there. For instance to find Kleofas in the 1900 Census you can start searching in the field for Given name:  http://digitalarkivet.arkivverket.no/en-gb/ft/sok/1900

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

The new method is simply not as 'user friendly' as the old.  I have gotten used to it, but like to see my choices and not have to guess at the spellings.  Some names you would never find in the new system.  It is also helpful for parishes to see a list of farms.  Searching for emigrants is also easier in the old system.  I am writing the slektshistorie for both Sømna and Brønnøy in Nordland, and help people in America find their roots.  Sorry, the old way just works better for what I am doing.  

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Nå tror jeg at situasjonen kan være løst. Gi meg en tilbakemelding om det fremdeles er problemer med de gamle søkesidene for Digitalarkivet.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider