Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

Gullack Nielsen Li indre of Aurland - Yttre sogn

Richard Einerson Tjøn
 Del

Hi

Just wondering if anyone can confirm where this person was born and where his family came from. I could not locate a baptism in Aurland parish records for the 1730s. Based on some Aurland records found, I believe his parents may have been Niels Gullacksen and Brithe Ifversd. Li indre. In expanding my search I did come across a baptism in Voss that appears to be a good match: Gulich, son of Niels and Brithe Iversd. Kolve baptized on 2nd Sept, 1730 (page 310a). There was also a marriage found that seems promising: Married bachelor soldier Niels Gulichsen Hiembaere and girl Brithe Iversd. Boe in 1722 (Voss viede 1709-1730, register A2, marriage #459).

Does any of this sound correct?

Thank you, Richard

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

He is listed in the "Ættebok for Aurland", volume 2, page 297 as the son of Nils Gullaksen Flåm (1695-1770) and Brita Iversdatter (1700-1762). According to this book Gullak was born in 1730, and his parents being married in 1728. They had a daughter Torbjørg, born 1730, and came to Flåm in Aurland around 1736, as their sons Iver, born 1736, and Ole, born 1740, were baptised there. They came to Indreli around 1750.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider