Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

Date of death of Niels Pedersen Andersrød?

Gustavo Pedersen Mollenhauer
 Del

Hi, Niels Pedersen, son of Peder Olsen Røtne, mentioned in the book "Gårder og Slekter i Råde" as a user on the Røtne farm in 1713, moved to the Andersrød farm in 1714, being a user of it until 1723-1730. After these dates I do not know more about him. In the death records in Råde, I can not find his death date, since not all Niels Pedersen appear with a farm name ... Can someone help me? ... Thanks

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

This Mollenhauer Web Site administrert av Gustavo Pedersen Mollenhauer is it made public? If you do so, it's more convenient working together.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Yes, I have part of my genealogy there, but not all

I also have a website in Spanish with family history and genealogy

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Please provide a link to the public website. Or make things easy for us this way: a summary of the family members with links. The book refered to is not available on-line. We like to see a quote from the main chapter where the family is described.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Is this the correct Nils Pedersen? we can now see the context

Baptisms in Råde, father Nels (Pedersen) residence Andersrøe

Child Peder date 09-16 1714
https://www.digitalarkivet.no/view/255/pd00000010998999

Child Ole 10-03 1716
https://www.digitalarkivet.no/view/255/pd00000010999339

Child Jørgen 02-26 1719
https://www.digitalarkivet.no/view/255/pd00000010999964

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Here is the work I have about my family ... it's in Spanish, but names and dates are understood. The book was shared with me by a Chilean living in Norway who had the kindness to ask for it in the National Library, to send me pictures of him....

also, in a forum, they shared a couple of sheets

http://historiafamiliamollenhauer.simplesite.com/430163459/5494057/posting/genealogía-familia-pedersen

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

yes, that Niels Pedersen, is the other that ma seems most likely, can not be assured because there is no farm name

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

I've looked for his probate, but none found. In this type of situation the bygdebook authors normally do this: find the last mentioning of his name Nils Pedersen alive. Like this: in a trial 1749 Nels Pedersen Andersrød was a witness in a dispute over farm boarders, this is the last year we know for certain he was alive.

But in your case doing such a lookup requires reading through several scanned pages and tingbooks written in gotic style, if those sources are scanned at all. So, you understand it's very demanding to make such a discovery. Why are'nt all those law and trial sources transcribed and indexed, the need for this is urgent.

Sorry, you must settle with what we have found, and add 50% certainty.

Endret av Astrid Kaardal Halleraker
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Yes, I handle 2 options: the Niels Pedersen died in 1736 and the one in 1751 ... the first one would not correspond to the name of the farm, so the second option remains. his father, Peder Olsen Røtne, dies in 1717, with 95 years of age, so if his son was born in 1681, he was 59 years old. Could you give me more details about the 1749 trial in which Niels Pedersen is mentioned as a witness and if by that date he was still a user on the Andersrød farm?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

2 timer siden, Gustavo Pedersen Mollenhauer skrev:

Could you give me more details about the 1749 trial in which Niels Pedersen is mentioned as a witness and if by that date he was still a user on the Andersrød farm?

No, it's fiction ment like an illustration.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

ahhh ... OK, I understood that there was some record on the subject ... it was an example

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider