Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

Bergenhus lensregnskaper - converting pakkenr. to current organization

Carl-Henry Geschwind
 Del

I am looking at an article in NST from 1957, in which references to the Bergenhus lensregnskaper are given using pakkenr. (for example, Bergenhus lensrekneskaper 1629-30, pk. 325 b, or Bergenhus lensrekneskaper 1600-1606, pk. 302). This is not how the lensregnskaper are organized on digitalarkivet, where they are simply numbered through from 1 to 151. How can I map the old references to pakkenr. from 1957 to the way the lensregnskaper are currently organized?

Thanks!

Endret av Carl-Henry Geschwind
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

17 timer siden, Carl-Henry Geschwind skrev:

I am looking at an article in NST from 1957, in which references to the Bergenhus lensregnskaper are given using pakkenr. (for example, Bergenhus lensrekneskaper 1629-30, pk. 325 b, or Bergenhus lensrekneskaper 1600-1606, pk. 302). This is not how the lensregnskaper are organized on digitalarkivet, where they are simply numbered through from 1 to 151. How can I map the old references to pakkenr. from 1957 to the way the lensregnskaper are currently organized?

The archive was reorganized in the 1960s. One of our archivists will try to find an old catalogue with mappings between the current organization and the organization prior to the 1960s. We will return with an answer to your question.

As this is a question about the organization of the paper archive, and not about the digital representation in Digitalarkivet, we prefer to move the question to "Spør Arkivverket".

• Takk 1
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Carl-Henry

The organisation of the lensregnskap before reorganisation in the 1960's is best documented in a handwritten catalogue (Mosgrens katalog) from 1914. The documents from old no 302 are today in Bergenhus len, pk. 3.4-4.5 and the documents in old 325b are today in Bergenhus len pk. 52.4-53.3, and one of them in Hardanger and Halsnøy kloster len pk. 4.5.

The catalogue from 1914 is not digitalized.

Best regards

Simon

• Takk 1
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider