Arkivverket
Sign in to follow this  
Marsha Ottum owen

Jeg kan ikke snakker norsk men lytte. I'm new.

Marsha Ottum owen

I can barely speak Norwegian but I want to be on this forum.  I will try.  Familien min kommer fra Luster i Sogn og Fjordane.  Faren min has a compiled very large family tree.  Jeg vil find more records on digital archive.  Kan du hjelp meg her?  Faren min har fem bygdeboker fra Lars Oyane men han (died) og jeg er ikke i Minnesota hvor dem boker er.  Jeg tink de er skriver i Nynorsk men jeg er laerer bokmol na.  Ogsa jeg kan ikke figure out how to use the Norwegian keyboard.  I'm sorry.  I want to learn the norsk my ancestors used.  Anyway, I may come on the forum and ask for help sometimes.  Tusen Takk for hjelp.  Jeg kan understand the basics of the records but I don't know a lot yet.  Takk.

Torbjørn Igelkjøn

Welcome to the forum! This part of the forum is for technical issues with the Digitalarkivet. You should instead try the user's forum: https://forum.arkivverket.no/forum/6-brukernes-eget-forum/ There are many experienced users there, who are ready to help each other. This includes Lars E. Øyane, who is a frequent user of the forum.

Almost everyone reads English, so you should not be afraid to use it in the forum.

Edited by Torbjørn Igelkjøn