Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

Thanks for the Tranberg of Wisconsin

Barbara Couts Evans
 Del

Thank you for the help of completing Sina Helstad Hilstad Skarloken Teanberg Transberg from Ringsaker kommune, Hedmark fylke, Norway. They all arrived in La Crosse, La Crosse County, Wisconsin, US, twelve children and died in Aug 21, 1926. She was married to John Johan Teanberg Transberg.  Barb Couts Kautz Evans

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

If you happen to know of her father, any information would be appreciated.  His name is Ole Larson Helstad Hilstad, born 10 Aug 1815, Ringsaker kommune, Hedmark fylke, Norway; died 21 May 1898, Ettrick, Trempealeau County, Wisconsin, United States of America; married Bertha Simson, 03 Apr 1841, Ringsaker, Hedmark, Norway.  I would love to know who his parents were.  Thank you.  If you need information, I would love to help.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

This must be:
Sissel Olsdatter born 22 des 1857 Helstad. There are many Helstad in the mid west. Some of them are members of the Hedmark Lag. She married Johannes Jensen born 15/7 1850 Tranberg. They married in  Amerika. Sissel was her name when she was baptized. Sina must be her  in America?

On this web page you can mail me your epost address and I will send you more information.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider