Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

The New Forum

JEFF JEPPSON
 Del

I hope that the Digital Archives will have a English Version for us that do not speak the language from Norway? I tried to punch the

English part at he bottom of the page so I could have a understanding of the Forum but it did not Translate to English, so maybe I am doing something wrong. I do not know.

Thanks,

Jeff

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

I am sorry, only the user interface is translated to english. Each post is made by the individual users and are shown just as they write it. You may use the Google translator. Try to cut and paste the norwegian text and translate from norwegian to english. With best regards Bent.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

I am sorry, only the user interface is translated to english. Each post is made by the individual users and are shown just as they write it. You may use the Google translator. Try to cut and paste the norwegian text and translate from norwegian to english. With best regards Bent.

Is it possible to at least translate the headings of each Forum so I know What each Forum is discussing. That was what I was talking about in the original post.

Thanks,

Jeff in Kentucky, USA

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

The front page should look a bit like this in English:

The Regional Archive in Bergen

- Ask the Regional Archive in Bergen

- Lookups in their sources

User's forum

Interpretation of scanned documents

Transcription of sources

Ask the Digitalarkivet