Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#448] Emigrants from Trondheim - 1893-1900

Gjest Pearl Danroth
 Del

Gjest Pearl Danroth

The records from the years 1893-1900 in the Emigrants from Trondheim are no longer accessible.Only last Friday, Dec 15, 2000, I was able to find names of my ancestors listed as emigrants from Trondheim for the year 1898. At that time, the headings were all in English, now I can only find Norwegian headings in the Trondheim link.The names I found and printed out were: No. 616, 617, 618, 619 and 620 emigrating 1898 Juni 08, on the Ship Juno destination Canada. I would also like to find the records for 1897 for "Emigrants of Trondheim". Would appreciate help finding these records again, as there are many ancestors I am looking for that emigrated during this time period. Thank you.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Lars Nygaard

The database of emigrants from Trondheim in DA was regenerated on Dec. 19th. By mistake the material from 3 volumes of the emigrant register (1892-1902) was not included in this process. The missing records will be reloaded into the database as soon as possible. We regret this inconvenience for you.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Pearl Danroth

Thanks, Mr. Nygaard. There is one error, most likely in the typing, for ~ Emigrant from Trondheim, date-Juni 08,1898, #617-Elias Danroht, sex - k. It should read ~ Elias DANROTH, sex - m. Pearl Danroth

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.