Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#1484] Mickey Kuprowski

Gjest
 Del

Sorry that I did not respond to the middle 2 boxes, but I cannot read the Norwegian language and therefore do not know what information is being requested. I am writing to request information on the immigration of my grandfather and his two brothers. It is my understanding that they left via Norway to Canada around 1903. This is the information that I have on the three of them.Nels (possibly Nils) Victor Westman Born: August 22, 1880 Domsjö, in Västernorrland, SwedenJohan Westman Born: August 14, 1875 Domsjö, in Västernorrland, SwedenBernhard Westman Born: not known Domsjö, in Västernorrland, SwedenIf you can be of any assistance in helping me find this information I would be grateful. I have gone to the Norska Passagerarlistan website, but because of my inability with the language was unable to navigate the site.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Lisa Morken

Found 23 emigrants with the name of Westman leaving from Oslo, Norway in the period 1888-1912. Most of them are from Sweden. It is only two with Canada as destination: Olaf J. (Maybe J stands for Johan ?) He left in 1894 and was 20 years old. He was headed for Halifax. The next one is Olaf Bernard, b. 27/12-1884. He left in 1912, the dest. was Canada. (I found a Nils, but he was borned about 1869. He left in 1896 for Ivanhoe. I don't know where that is.)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Geir K Eide

Actually this question should be posted to the forum concerning question to other users (the last forum).There is an american/english version as well. However may these persons be yours ? Nils Wict.Westman b. 1875 ,married,Katharina Westman b.1883 married,Olaf Bernh.Westman b.1884.They are all swedish citizens who left Trondheim ,Norway.08.30.1905 ,destination ;Tyndall,Canada.I admit Nils birthyear is not the same as in your statement.regardsGeir K Eide

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.