Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#2073] 1900 Census for Strinden/Mistake

Gjest Lisa Goplin Butler
 Del

Gjest Lisa Goplin Butler

I am searching for Laura Nilsen in Strinden born about 1883-4. The Census lists a Laura Caroline Male on line 875. The father is given as Paul Conrad Male, mother Bertha Severine Oldsdatr, children: Agnes Petrine Nilsen Birger Konrad Male Laura Caroline Male Aksel Olaf Male Oluf Rudolf Male Could the "Male" be incorrect, copied wrong from the original, especially since one daughter is a Nilsen and unmarried? I realize that the birthdate is wrong for "my" Laura.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Jan Oldervoll

We are not able to check individual entries, but I doubt very much that Nilsen could have been entered as Male. One soulution for the Nilsen of one of the daugther is that she was born before the mother was married to Paul, ether in a previous marriage or out of wedlock. Notice the six years between the births of the two oldest children.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.