Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#2822] Mr.

Gjest David Vinge
 Del

Gjest David Vinge

I am looking for any information on Albert Marius Sollid b. 1866 in Trondheim. Registered at the Nidaros Domkirke. He was adopted by the Winge family and had Winge as a last name in the 1875 census but was Albert (Marius) Sollid in the 1885 (still living with the Vinge's) and 1900 census (on his own). I found out recently that he was married in 1902. This marriage was recorded in the Bakke church records but is strange. The marriage is marked as 0(zero) in between records # 164 and 165! My interpretation of the event is that the marriage happened in Christiania (this maybe wrong). I have no idea if they lived in Oslo or Trondheim after that. The name of Albert Marius Sollid's wife was Eugenie Josefine Lovise Fønnesen born 1871 in Yster Aker, Christiania (Oslo). That is as much as I know. Is there a place where the probate records are indexed for Trondheim and/or Oslo? (to look up Albert Sollid and see if there are any heirs). I am particulary interested in trying to find heirs as we are having a family reunion this year. Any ofther info that would assist me would be greatly appreciated. Sincerely, David Vinge dvinge@powersurfr.com Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.