Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#3525] Bendix Jensen family

Gjest Fern Sembach
 Del

Gjest Fern Sembach

I am looking for the descendents of Bendix Jensen and Kari Asuvsdtr. who lived in Grungedal Parish on the Brusporen farm. Bendix was born in Mo Parish in Telemark County in July 1810, He died in 1876 in Grungedal Parish in Telemark County. He is a brother to my Great Grandfather Ole Jensen Felland, who was born in 1830 in Mo Parish

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Fern Sembach

I need to add more to the Bendix Jenson family. They had 7 children--Ragnhild born Aug 7, 1841, Jens Bendiksen born in Mo parish July 13, 1844 Birgit born at Overland in Grungedal parish March 27, 1847 and died March 16, 1871, Asov born at .Kasen in Grungedal parish April 21, 1850, Harald born March 29, 1854, Ommund born February 28, 1859, and died January 6, 1860, and Anne born October 15, 1862 and died May 10, 1864. I hope someone can help me.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 2 uker senere...
Gjest Aslak Bekhus

Three of Bendiks children was married, but it was only the oldest, Ragnhild, who had children. She and her family emigrated to Amerika in 1885. If you want more details, you can send me a mail My adress: as-bekh@online.no

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.