Gå til innhold
Arkivverket
Gjest ken enger [my name]

[#3539] help!wish to find great great grand parents

Gjest ken enger [my name]

searching for five years with no luck,my grand parents were-ole nelson and wife sarah [syversdatter??],both born about 1815 norway,place unknown,chilren-1,nels oleson born norway 12 april 1849,place unknown,died minn,usa 1872.-2.torkel oleson born norway 1855,father bought farm in freeborn co.,minnesota dec.1865.family could have arrived in usa much earlier.nels is my great grand father.thank you for your help-ken enger. kenger@bellsouth.net

Del dette innlegget

Lenke til innlegg
Del på andre sider
Gjest Kjell Hamberg

For possible additional information from genealogical records in Freeborn Co., you should try: http://www.rootsweb.com/~mnfreebo/ The link "Looksups and Volunteers" will give you e-mail addresses to people who might help you.Kjell Hamberg

Del dette innlegget

Lenke til innlegg
Del på andre sider
Gjest ken enger

thank you for your reply.yes freeborn co. volunteers and the county clerks office were very helpful to me and i spent several days going over their records,also the records of the silver lake luthern chuch in near by northwood,iowa ,where nels oleson [died age 22] is buried.my hope is that someone in norway may find information on ole nelson and his family in their local bygdeboks.after years of searching i still have no idea where they came from in norway ---ken

Del dette innlegget

Lenke til innlegg
Del på andre sider

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive