Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#3991] Buskerud, Sandsvær , Hedenstad and Efteløt Parishe

Gjest Sue Barham
 Del

Gjest Sue Barham

I am desperately trying to make a connection between a particular Anne Syrine Larsdatter and a Torger Knudsen. I use the term advisedly, but I am nearing that state of frustration. Torger Knudsen and Anne Serine Larsdatter were married, had children, took their family and came to America in 1869, and were my great great grandparents. They are buried, side by side in a church yard called Hawk Creek Lutheran in the township where they homesteaded in Renville County Minnesota. I just don't know whether this is the correct Anne Larsdatter. Torger was born 26 March 1817, Hedenstad. The Anne I am hoping is his wife, was born 15 April 1817, to Lars Asbiornsen and Karen Kristine Hansdatter. Karen was from Efteløt Parish, the daughter of Hans Timansen and Kari Sjulsdtr, b. 26 February 1798. Lars was born 11 July 1784, perhaps on the Omholt farm in Efteløt.If anyone has access to the parish records of bygdeboks for Verp Farm, # 126 in Hedenstad, where I believe Torger was born, and Omholt, could they please check on the possible connection? Not being able to read any Norwegian is really a problem when you get to this level of specifics. Thanks in advance

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Jon Torp

Sue Here they are:Digitalarkivet: 1865-telling for 0629 Tuft. [9606/8] Distriknr Side Skoledistrikt Sogn Prestegjeld Gardsnavn Merknad (gard) Overskrift 872 8 205 Østre Hedenstad Hedenstad Sandsvær Riø Qværn 509 1 Personnr Husholdning Fornavn Etternavn Familiestatus Yrke Sivilstand Alder Kjønn Fødested Hester Stort kveg Får Svin Bygg Havre Poteter 4051 31 1 Torger Knuds. Husfader Pladsem Forpagter Møllemester g 49 m Sandsvær 1 3 5 1 3/8 1/4 2 4052 1 Anne S Larsd. hans Kone g 49 k Sandsverd Prgj. 4053 2 Olaves Torgers. deres Søn Møller ug 22 m Sandsverd Kobr Prgj. 4054 3 Larine M. Torgersd. deres Datter hjelper sin Moder i Husholdningen ug 25 k Sandsverd Kobr Prgj. 4055 4 Marthe K Torgersd. deres Datter hjelper sin Moder i Husholdningen ug 17 k Sandsverd Kobr Prgj. Personnr Husholdning Fornavn Etternavn Familiestatus Yrke Sivilstand Alder Kjønn Fødested Hester Stort kveg Får Svin Bygg Havre Poteter

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Sue Barham

Jon, I know they are in the census, but is this Anne the Anne that was the daughter of Lars Asbiornsen and Karen Hansdatter? If so, Annes family can be traced back to the mid 1600's. If not, I don't even know her parents. Someone with access the the church records will have to determine if she is the same Anne. I would guess that they were married about 1838-1839, because the children, oldest a son, Anders, was born in 1839 or 1840. What is the Kobr Prgj that is refered to in the census as birthplace?ThanksSue

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Astrid Hvam Moen

Sandsvær Historie bind III, page 750. Omholt G.nr.43 Lars Asbjørnsen b. 1784 d. 1825, married 1816 to Karen Kirstine Hansdtr. Vettestad G.nr. 44.b. 1798. Children: Anne Syrene b. 1817 married 1838 to Torger Knudsen Verpplass. Asbjørn b. 1820 d. 1839 Hans b.d 1824 Hans b.1825 I can give you more details about the Omholt Family, please contact me by E-mail. Astrid

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Sue Barham

Astrid, I thank you so much for your being willing to help me like this. Perhaps we should do our writing directly to each other, if this is agreeable to you. My e-mail address is : suebarham@home.com. I look forward to hearing from you about the Omholt Family. Sue

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Vidar Larsen

Astrid; Is it possible for me to join in on this. Karen Kristine Hansdatter's grandparents TIMAN HANSEN VETTESTAD and ANNE OLSDATTER OMHOLT were also my direct ancestors.My e-mail address is vidar@chemeng.strath.ac.ukmvh Vidar

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.