Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#4154] Gausdal/Follebu

Gjest David Vinge
 Del

Gjest David Vinge

Hi I am trying to find info on my great grandparents(and siblings) who came from Gausdal. I have the parish records for this area for the 1800's but I can not find the emigrantprotokoller for the 1890's and 1900-1905 at the Mormon church. I am interested in finding out when Inger Marie Evensdatter and her siblings left Norway. Inger Marie was married in 1894 to Laurits Andreasen Bergum and their son Asmund was born in 1895. They emigrated in 1896 but the parish records only show Utflyttede only up to 1892.Inger Marie (b.1875) was from Follebu [(Stens)Ringen (Steinsbraenden in 1875 census) farm] and had siblings name Jorgine(1864), Karl(1866), Anna (1870), Kari (1873), Elise and Matea (both after 1875). It seems that most of them went to America but I have no idea when (before 1900 I believe), according to their descendants.Any assistance with the uddflyttede of these people would be greatly appreciated.I am also looking for the death date of Andreas Larsen (Lauritz's father). He died before the 1900 census but after the marriage of Lauritz in 1895. The records I have only go to 1898 and he is not there. TIA. David Vinge dvinge@powersurfr.com Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kåre Mikkelsen

According to the list of emigrants in Digitalarkivet Lauritz A. Bergum, age 26, with wife Inger and son Asmund, age 1, departed from Oslo 24 April 1896, destination New York and Appleton, MN.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.