Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#5369] Stor-Evdal Help

Gjest Ralph Peterson
 Del

Gjest Ralph Peterson

I am trying to comfirm a conection between Haagen Pederson Nabben and Peder Hansen. Haagen Pedersen Nabben b. 1807 is my gggrandfather. He lived on Nabben which is part of the Furseth farm in Stor-Evdal. Reading an old family letter I notice his father and mother names mentioned. They are Peder Hansen b. abt 1758 and Ingebor Mogensdatter b. abt 1765. The 1801 census lists these two people but also two children: Hans b. abt 1796 and Ragnil b. abt 1799. These children do not show up in anything I have. I did find a Hans Pedersen age 71 born in Rommedal in the 1865 census. He could be the first son. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much Ralph Peterson

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Ola Klefsås

Re your "Stor-Elvdal help" (Notice the L in the middle!) Married 09.10.1793 (Oct. 9, 1793) Peder Hansen Servant at Furuset, Bachelor Ingebor Mogens Datter Servant at Furuset, MaidIn the ”Bygdebok for Åmot” there is one Inger Mogensdatter at the Glomstad farm, born 1773, who married one Peder Hansen in 1793. There is a certain possibility that Inger and Ingeborg are the same person, especially as Mogens was a rare name at that time.Those seem to be their children (Child’s name and date of baptizm, - also date of birth after 1806. Parent’s names):HANS PEDERSEN, bp. .. (Died shortly after his birth) Peder Hansen, Furuset, Tenant, Ingebor Mogensdatter, Furuset,HANS PEDERSEN, bp. 01.01.1797 Peder Hansen, Furuset, Cotter, Ingebor Mogensdatter, Furuset,RAGNIL PEDERSDATTER, bp. 18.08.1799 Peder Hansen, , Furuset, Cotter, Ingebor Monsdatter, Furuset,MARTHE PEDERSDTR, bp. 01.08.1802 Peder Hansen, Netnabben, Furuset, Cotter, Ingebor Mogensdtr, WifeHAAGEN PEDERSEN, b. 26.10.1806, bp. 23.11.1806 Peder Hansen, , Furuset, Cotter , Ingebor Monsdtr, WifeMons and Mogens are different ways of spelling the same name.Married 05.10.1823 Hans Pedersen Furuset Bachelor, 27. Marthe TorgalsDatter Krogen Maid, 30.And then their only child in the vicar’s notes – the church book:INGEBORG HANSDTR, b. 25.01.1824, bp. 22.02.1824 Hans Pedersen, , Furuseth, Tenant, Marthe Torgersdtr, Furuseth, WifeMost probably they left Stor-Elvdal, as I find no more signs of them. I hope this gives answers to your query, and that I have got the dates right!.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Ralph Peterson

Ola thanks for your help. All your information fits with what I had including the time frame. Haagen should have shown up as I know he lived on the "Net-Nabben" farm. Thanks again. Ralph Peterson

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.