Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#5473] 1865 Census for Nord Trondalag

Gjest Nancy Brousseau
 Del

Gjest Nancy Brousseau

I am trying to prove that the family that I found in the 1865 Census of Nord Trondalag, Ladestedet Namsos, is the family of my grandfather. The names and dates are correct, but I do not know where he was born in Norway. It is the family of Rasmus Parelius Olsen, age 43 born in Inderoen Anne Katrina Olsdatter, 42 born in Trondheim Anna Jorgine Rasmusdatter 16 born in Inderoen Jon Andreas Rasmussen, 13 born in Namsos (my grandfather). As Jon Andreas married my grandmother, Berntine Pettersdatter Lund, from Nedre Stjordal, I believe this is the correct family. I need their marriage records or parish records of their marriage or baptism of their daughter, Anna Rasmussen in 1880-1882. They emigrated to USA in 1882. Can anyone tell me how to obtain these records? Mange Takk, Nancy Brousseau

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Randi Lien Evans

Hello Nancy There is a Rootsweb list for people from Trøndelag http:/www.TRONDELAG-L~rootsweb.com. The people on this list are the most helpful and knowledgeable you will find anywhere. They will sort you out in no time! Good luck. Randi

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.