Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#5891] Baade fra Diedrichhagen! Opplysninger jeg har mott

Gjest Liv Larsen
 Del

Gjest Liv Larsen

Hei alle som leter etter våre tyske aner! Jeg mottok i dag et brev med opplysninger. Jeg limer det inn her, så får vi se om dette er noe som kan hjelpe oss. Håper på respons!! LivIn 1704 there was a census in Mecklenburg-Schwerin. All pastors had to refer on their "Beichtkinder" to the duke, who was simultaneously the first man of the lutherian church. Franz Schubert has published these census-lists under the title "Anno 1704, 300 Mecklenburgische Pastoren berichten über ihre Kirchspiele ..." We find there the parisch of Warnemünde and the village Diedrichshagen belonging to it. Dorfschulze ( sognefoget ) was Michel Baade, his wife Anna Alwart. 1704 they had the children: Cathrin (14), Peter (12), Margreth (10) and Michel (8). But they were not the only Baade family. We find also: Baade, Peter senior (77) and wife; Bauer ( in that time called "Baumann" = bonde ) Baade, Peter junior and wife Maria Alwart, who is a Schulzen daughter. They have 4 children, which are not named extra. In their house are as "karl" the brothers of Peter jun.: Hinrich (22) und Michel (20). Franz Schubert did also publish the "Copulations (AEgtepakt)-Register" of the parishes from the beginning till 1800. And so we find that Michael Baade and virgin Anna Alwarts married on 20.06. 1689. There are 2 other Baade marriages listet: 29.01.1674 Hans Bade with Margaretha Höpners. - 19.10.1682 Peter Bade with Margaretha Jürg'sche. At least I looked into our phon-record and found, that still now a Baade lives in Diedrichshagen: Fritz Baade, Hinter den Dünen 8, D-18119 Diedrichshagen. Of course I do not know if he is interested in genealogy nor if he is understanding English. With best regards and ha det Jens

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.