Arkivverket
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jennifer Richardson

[#13753] Ole Knudsen

Can someone help me find him? He was born in 1831 in Helland. He married Ragnhild Rasmusdotter who was born in 1854 in Helland or Sogndal. I need their records, too. One of their children was Bertine Sofie Olaisdotter Nesthun, but I have all of her records(except her death record. She died in Bergen on 11-7-1926) Thank you. Jennifer

Guest Solfrid Vestaberg Ormøy

Here is the Lenke to Bertine Sofie dead records.I tried so send you a email, but I got this message 'The users mailfolder (user=jena5) is over the allowed quota (size)', so you have to delete some mail before I can send you a e-mail.

Thanks. I wondered why I haven't received any e-mails. Thanks for Bertina's death record too. can you find Ole Knudsen's records? Jennifer

Thank you so much Solfrid. This is exactly whatI need. I deleted some of my e-mail, so now I can receive e-mails. I've told my family that Ifound a new relative! Thank you! Jennifer

Sign in to follow this