Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#75444] Help with place name in marriage record

Gjest Patricia Carlsen Mikkelsen
 Del

Gjest Arnfrid Mæland

Ingen Rognald i sjeleregisteret for Skjold 1758, så a var hun fra et annet sted. Han var g m en Lars og de bodde på Smedsvik.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kjellaug R. Petit

50) Well, given names were often after the grandparents. The tradition was to call the first son after his paternal grandfather's name, second son after his maternal grandfather and the same for the daughters, 1st daughter was named after the paternal grandmother. That's why we think that Agathe's mother was a Brita/Brithe as their second daughter was called like that. Their first daughter, Anna, was undoubtedly named after her paternal grandmother (Anna Pedersdtr)Another tradition was that if the wife died and the husband married again, he'd give his first daughter in the next marriage, the name of his diceased wife. Of course, it may not have been like that all over Nortway, but in the parts my ancestors came from, it was certainly something very common (Sunnhordland and Sogn).Yes, I saw Mikkel Olsen Innbjoa mentioned in the probate so I guessed he was either married to Anna, Brithe or Martha, so both Anna and Martha must have died before as they were not mentioned in the death register after their parent.No, you can eleminate the Agnethe Reilsdtr, she was found up there in the 1801 census.In # 49, Marie said that Romsa (where they eventually lived) is not far from Skjold, so we'll have to check out that Ana Maria Rognvaldsdtr, she might be a sister, but we don't know.But Arnfrid has not found her family in the 1758 church register for Skjold.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kjellaug R. Petit

No Rognaldsen at Hafstad in 1801, but that doesn't mean much, of course.Children were never confirmed under the age of 14, but they could often be older (I've seen several around 18 and 19) although the traditional age was around 15.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kjellaug R. Petit

They got another daughter Marie in June 1757.I don't think the F&S database for Förde goes that far back, Arnfrid.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Magnar Hjelmeland

Hi, Not easy to step in. If you are sure that Peder and Aagote's child Anna was born at Flogedal, the couple has probably lived with Peder's aunt Martha. I have also a line to this farm. Jacob, a brother of Abel Aslakson mouved to Teigen, Kvinnherad. Vigene could possible be Vikane, not far from the Ølve where the mine was situated. Mvh. Magnar.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Magnar Hjelmeland

The history book Kvinnherad one has a list of miners, here we can read Rognald Ericsen among the unknown in the list. Mvh Magnar.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kjellaug R. Petit

Terrific!They (Rognald Ericsen and Anne Halvardsdtr) also get a daughter Bride in april 1753: Kildeinformasjon: Sogn og Fjordane fylke, Lærdal, Ministerialbok nr. A 2 (1752-1782), Fødte og døpte 1753, side 107. Permanent sidelenke: [url="http://www.arkivverket.no/URN:kb_read?idx_kildeid=11594&idx_id=11594&uid=ny&idx_side=-110>Lenke Permanent bildelenke:

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kjellaug R. Petit

I wonder if Rognald Eriksen was born i Årdal since this was mentioned in the margin. FS shows a Rognald Ericsen born in 1719 in Årdal, but I can't check it as the churchbooks from Årdal don't seem to go that far back: Lenke

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kjellaug R. Petit

Årdal belonged to Lærdal before 1863: LenkeInformasjon om Årdal: 'Tilhørte Bergenhus len, Indre Sogn fogderi rundt 1647 og 1660. Tilhørte Bergen stift, Bergenhus amt, Ytre og Indre Sogn fogderi rundt 1750. Årdal prestegjeldKirkesokn: Årdal (1863-1969), Nedre Årdal (1970-) og Øvre Årdal (1970-).Utskilt fra Lærdal prestegjeld i 1863. Delt i soknene Nedre Årdal (gnr. 2-8, 26-36) og Øvre Årdal (gnr. 9-25).'

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Arne Gjerstad

Hei.Limer inn denne her.Arne Gjerstad, Rosendal, 24.1.2010 00:12 (6) Hei Arnfrid. Det var bra.Eg har, om det er ynskjeleg, funne '1 lekk' vidare frå Aslak og Brita i Flogedalen, altså forfedrane til Abel Aslaksen som var gift med Agate.Arne

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Arne Gjerstad

Hei.Her kjem det eg hadde om Flogedalen.Flogedal:1720-1754.Aslak Olsson og Brita Rolfsdotter g.1718 i Enes kyrkje. Born:a) Jakob f. 1719-1794 busett Teigen, Hatlestrand. (døypt i Kvh.) b) Abel f. 1721-1799 busett Gravdal br. 5. (døypt i Varaldsøy) c) Marta f. 1725-1788 busett Flogedal (døypt i Varaldsøy)Kvar Aslak og Brita var i frå har eg ikkje funne ut enno, men då Jakob vart døypt vert dei kalla Gjerde. Alle faddrane er då frå Gjerde, Sundal og Øvrehus i Mauranger. Arne

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.