Arkivverket

Anna Aamundsdatter, Hafslo, Sogn og Fjordane

Hanne W. Ringseth

• 1 year later...

Hei . For noen år siden tok jeg kontakt med den Tyske Rumohr slekten . De mente at den Norske slekten av Rumohr hadde samme opphav fra Tyskland . Selv kan det tyde på at jeg har flere linjer inn til denne slekten . Da jeg har gode DNA matches mot de . Jeg er selv en etterkommer av Malene Clausdatter Reutz og Claus Rumohr Reutz b 18 Mar 1759 . Men sannsynlig flere linjer til denne Rumohr slekten , Men er det funnet noen kilder videre til den Tyske Rumohr ? Er det noen som vet noe om dette ? 

Thank you for your interest in our family. Rumohr in Norway are Allgeldly an illegitimate son of Detlev Rumohr (1554-1609)  the progenitor of Rumohr be in Norway. I am sending you the ancestors of the family in Norway as I know. On page 35 you can find Claus Rumohr married to Karen Munthe, they are the grandparents of your said Claus Rumohr Reutz. Submitted by him from your ancestors. Detlev Rumohr father was Asmus Rumohr.  Asmus is the ancestor of all living German and Norwegian Rumohr. The German pedigree after Asmus is quite large. It is not possible for me to send it to you.  I hope you to be able to at least help with the Norwegian Family tree further.

Best regards to Bergen

Cai v. Rumohr
  • Like 1